Install Whatsapp on Windows : Since Whatsapp emerges as the largest instant messaging app for Smartphone. Its usage become necessity rather than interest in new app. Presently Whatsapp is used for variety of purpose from commercial to personal usage. Whatsapp allows user to share text messages along with media files. While using Whatsapp in Smartphone we never find its need to install it in Laptop or Mac. Albeit when Whatsapp stopped its working in Smartphone we need it in Laptop.
To install Whatsapp in Windows Laptop (Win XP, Win 7, Win 8 & Win 10)
You need to perform following steps:
You can install Whatsapp by using
- Youwave android emulator
- Bluestacks emulator
Installing Whatsapp on windows PC using Youwave android emulator
Youwave android emulator : Since bluestacks emulator consumes a lot of running memory and have some requirements such as graphics driver which is not available in older version. To overcome this problem of Bluestacks we can use Youwave android emulator.
- Download youwave android emulator
- After successfully installing it open Youwave emulator
- In its home screen click on view button at left side top of screen.
- After clicking on view a pop up displayed click on online content
- In its online content you will see an option that is Whatsapp for PC click on it.
It would automatically download and install Whatsapp in your pc.
Installing Whatsapp on windows PC using Bluestacks android app emulator
Bluestacks android app emulator: You can use bluestacks to download Whatsapp in your laptop using bluestacks emulator. Download its setup from internet and install it on laptop. While installing Bluestacks would ask you to enable app store. After enabling it would ask you for some changes in graphic settings. It might also pop up a message that you need to upgrade your graphic driver for better graphic support and quality. It is completely optional to follow.
Step by step Whatsapp installation using Bluestacks:
- Download Bluestacks android app emulator
- After downloading it you need to complete its installation by clicking install button.
- After installing Bluestacks download Whatsapp.apk from its official website.
- After Finishing the Download Double Click on Downloaded WhatsApp APK file to install it on your PC.
- Open Bluestacks click on My apps option
- In My Apps click on Whatsapp
- Accept terms and condition
- Whatsapp will ask for your number, type your number but it fail to authenticate by message check. Select call me option
- In call me option you will get a code or confirmation number
- Type that confirmation number and use it would successfully authenticate your Whatsapp.
Note: You can use any Google play-store application by using Android Apps emulator.
Please leave your comments and suggestions on the above article : How to install Whatsapp in Windows laptop (Win XP, Win 7, Win 8 & Win 10)