International Yoga Day 21st June: Yoga means to JOIN together MIND, BODY and SPIRIT. In this article we will share you top International yoga day whatsapp status and Yoga status for facebook. International yoga day is witnessed on 21st June all over the world. The main aim to corroborate a specific day for yoga is to generate awareness amongst people about yoga and its benefits.
Yoga is essential for physical as well as mental health. Every individual should manage to get some time to practice yoga. Many Asana together contribute for a better health.
PROVEN BENEFITS OF YOGA:
- Stable Autonomic Nervous System
- Blood Pressure decrease
- Respiratory rate decreases
- Pulse Rate Decreases
- Weight Normalizes
- Cardiovascular Efficiency Decreases
- Posture Improves
Some great Whatsapp Status for International Yoga Day:
- When I stretch, I stretch in such a way that my awareness moves, and a gate of awareness finally opens”
- “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are.”
- It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom
- “I like the posture, but not the yoga.
I like the inebriated morning, but not the opium. I like the flower but not the garden, the moment but not the dream. Quiet, my love. Be still. I am sleeping.”
- Yoga means addition – addition of energy, strength and beauty to body, mind and soul.”
- Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind, and soul.”
- “Why they always look so serious in Yoga?
- Yoga is the cessation of the movements of the mind. Then there is abiding in the Seer’s own form.”
- Exercises are like prose, whereas yoga is the poetry of movements.”
- “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all.”
- Yoga is not just repetition of few postures – it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life.”
- Yoga practice can make us more and more sensitive to subtler and subtler sensations in the body.
- “Everything is sorrow for the wise.”
- “Micro meditations should be performed with very little activity. These practices should not be associated with any goal, concept or belief.”
- “That’s why it’s called a practice. We have to practice a practice if it is to be of value.”
- “When you blame, you open up a world of excuses, because as long as you’re looking outside, you miss the opportunity to look inside, and you continue to suffer.”
- “When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga.”
- “The Stone of Guilt in the River of the Mind, the block in the flow of intelligence.
- “To the yogi, all experience is seen as one, as a means to help him cultivate devotion. All experiences have equal meaning and value.
- “Yoga will always be transformational, even when it stops being cool.
- “I learned early on that most yoga poses are about showing off. You find something amazing you can do, and suddenly, Shaman—you’re a guru, ready for your groupies.”
- “So what is a good meditator? A good meditator meditates.”
- “The yogi can relate to his Beloved in the form of a personal relationship-as a friend, a child, a spouse. He can cherish God in traditional religious performances–honoring saints, holy sites, and scriptures. He can hold God dear in the form of union—as his own Self, or in samadhi. All forms of God are equally suitable for love.
- “Peace is the foundation of yoga. Karma yoga is the effort for bringing peace and happiness in the world.”
- “Teaching yoga itself is great karma yoga, because it reconnects people to the source.”
- “Keep flowing even its good or bad. Stillness is ultimate result of flow, path of yoga is to keep flowing.”
- “All kidding aside, if everyone did yoga, we would have world peace.”
- “Breath is your link to life; the direct connection to your spirit.”
- “S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities”
Hope you like these whatsapp status for international yoga day. If you have any more you can share with us in the comment below.