Top Quotes about strength and beauty
- How will I ever love you, if all that is required of me is to love myself and I cannot do that too.
- When you are feeling low and indignant, pause, and look for the inner strength that had you sailing for most of your life.
- It is often said that the weak die a thousand deaths, but men with valour and inner strength die only once.
- If your beauty depends on what someone tells you, you are mingling with the wrong people.
- You’re falling everyday and rising anew, and look how beautifully you are doing
- Look at the scars and the wounds your heart must cache for it to become humane. And those are exactly what make you beautiful
- It’s beautiful to be scarred. They remind us of who we are. Broken is where the real beauty lies.
- A human being is both tough and vulnerable and there is beauty in coming to terms with all your flaws and imperfections.
- These memories, these feelings are stacked up inside me just like your abandoned possessions on this table. And even as people see this as junk, I know, within the deepest recesses of my heart that this is and always will be the closest and the most beautiful piece of my heart.
- I discovered that broken love is still love and it hurts only because we have no way to purge the love out of them. And so it’s scattered, broken, unguarded and impetuous, but it’s still the same undying, unconditional and unwavering love. And oh, how beautiful it is.
- I realised how beautifully broken you had left me with each cell innocently brimming with love for you, not knowing that you had gone.
- I fell and got up scathed and bleeding, but the beauty of getting up all by myself was unparalleled.
- Sometimes, you have to pave way for better things to sink in and for the beauty in you to grow to its full potential.
- What happens when you remove an unwanted character from your story, is the moment from where your story begins to look beautiful and invariably becomes your favourite chapter and you find within yourself a sea of beauty.
- The strength that it takes to fly away from the ghastly past, makes you feel the beauty of freedom at last.
Also watch Quotes about success and hard work
Latest Quotes about strength and beauty
- Never forget how bravely you stood up for something people were afraid to even address, because that is where your real strength and beauty lie.
- Break all these metaphorical walls you have built around yourself, and summon the inner strength and beauty within yourself to break free.
- There are mountains alright, but can you not break through them with your inner strength and find your way to the top?
- A beautiful castle of my broken dreams cannot be built without tonnes of strength and might.
- I ruffle my hair and soak in the view. A certain song has begun to play in my head juxtaposing perfectly with the view. The beauty is overwhelming.
- If it was all written in the stars and on the lines of your palms, what would the blind do and where would the limbless go? Darling, your strength and beauty are not written on your palms.
- The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to your heart.
- Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from inside out.
- Beauty is when you can appreciate yourself and when you can love yourself whole heartedly.
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child and the smiling faces.
- Beauty is power and a smile is its sword.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
- Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds herself in a perfect mirror.
Also watch Secret love quotes
Quotes About Strength And Beauty
- True beauty is not on the face, but reflected on the soul.
- It is not the beauty of the building you should look at but the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time.
- Love of beauty is taste. the creation of beauty is art.
- Beauty is how you feel inside and it reflects in your eyes.
- Beauty surrounds us but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it.
- If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.
- Beauty comes in a lot of colours, shades and sizes and shapes.
- Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
- To me, beauty lies in simplicity.
- Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.
- By plucking her petals, you do not gather the beauty of the flower.
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
- Unity is strength, when there is teamwork, wonderful things can be achieved.
- Calm minds brings inner strength and self confidence, which is extremely important for good health.
- Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
- Silence is a source of great strength.
- Try to look at your weakness and convert it into your strength. that is success.
- Strength does not come from physical capacity but from indomitable will.
- It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.