There are a lot of times in life when we get sad because of one reason or the other. There is not even a single person, who is not sad because of some problem in his life, whether he is rich or poor. Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and you have to remind yourself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!
Sadness is often caused by a discrepancy between where you are and where you want to be. The feeling of sadness can be common to people, there will always be sad moments that are inevitable. In this situations Sad Quotes about Life are needed when you don’t have words to express that you are in an emotional mood and feelings.
Below is a great collection of sad quotes that would make you realize that it is not only you who feel the same way, everybody does. That is why it is important to have close best friends around you. This is not intended for you to feel a lot sadder and down but for you to realize that pain is life’s reality and everyone encounters it. Hopefully these sad Quotes about Life will help you reflect and cheer you up for when you need it.
Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.
Top Sad Quotes About Life
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
- Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay.
- It’s always worse than it seems.
- At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long
- “Dear Past, stop tapping me on the shoulders, I don’t wanna look back.”
- “You’re scared to tell people how much it hurts, so you keep it all to yourself.”
- “It’s getting harder to hide pain.”
- “Every time people ask me if I’m okay, it’s just a reminder that I’m not.”
- Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
- I have cried because of one reason that is you.
- You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
- Sometimes when I say “I am okay, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say, “I know you are not.”
- You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.
- Sometimes you hurt the ones who love you most.
- Sometimes you hold the ones who leave you lost and sometimes you learn but it’s too late.
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. ~ Jim Rohn
- The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. ~ Carl Jung
- It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. – Chuck Palahniuk
- People cry, not because they are weak. It’s because they have been strong for too long.
- The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you. Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry. – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Cry as hard as you want to but just make sure that when you stop crying, you never cry for the same reason again.
- I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry. – Draconian
If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
- “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it–always.”― Mahatma Gandhi
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.
- I know i never even had any chance with you but it still hurts seeing you with someone.
- I love you so much, it makes me cry because I know that when it finally happened that someone will take you away or you would have to leave.
- My love for you won’t be enough to make you stay.
People change but Memories don’t.
- You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
- People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
- If I have to be ‘perfect’ to keep my man faithful, then I’d rather just let him go and live alone. Perfect is an impossible state.
- Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
- No matter how hard i try to make you happy in the end its never good enough because i always end up hurting.
- If you only knew how much those little moments with you mattered to me.
- One’s first love is always perfect until one meets one’s second love.
- Every girl needs a best friend to help her laugh when she thinks she’ll never smile again.
- When I give you my TIME, I’m giving you a portion of my life that i will never get back. So please, don’t make me regret it.
- Sometimes we do have to be selfless not selfish and think of what’s going to be the best for the ones we love.
- Everybody has their flaws up your as perfect as it gets.
- No guy is worth your tears and the ones who are won’t make you cry.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he was everything to you and you were nothing.
- I want to love someone whose heart has been broken, so that he known exactly how it feels and won’t break mine.
- If one day you feel like crying call me. I can’t promise to make you laugh but I’m willing to cry with you.
- When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut… it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
- Remember when we used to stop in the halls to talk to each other? Well, those are the times i miss…
- When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.
- I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me cry.
- it’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- I did everything right for someone that does everything wrong.
- I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness what you must understand about me is that I’m a deeply unhappy person. – John Green
- The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down; you look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you.
- “I am not afraid of dying, I’m afraid of suffering” ~ Raheem Kirlew
- You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories. ~ Stanislaw JerzyLec
- it’s sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories. ~ Bonnie Blair