Holi messages for Whatsapp, Telegram, Hike and Line
With the festival of colours just round the corner, the exchange of Holi wishes has started well in advance. Gone are the days when people used to send their wishes via letters, greeting cards or telegram. Now is the time of instant messages. There are different internet based platforms where in one can share text messages, audio, videos, images, files etc to convey his or her message.
Whatsapp, Hike, Line and Telegram are commonly used messengers, which people in today’s world prefer for communicating. It’s time for the Holi festival and everyone would want to wish their family, friends, relatives, and loved ones. So the easiest and quickest way is by sending messages via these messengers. Holi is the time to unwind and de-stress yourself by playing Holi with colours (traditionally known as gulal) and colour mixed water, and water filled balloons. The festival of colours again turns you into a kid, with playing around with everyone, munching over all the sweets and savouries made for this festival.
Moments of festivals like Holi are meant to be celebrated together. It’s not easy to be with everyone but a warm wishes filled message on Holi can definitely do wonders. Pick up from the top Holi messages or compile a message of your own and send it to your dear ones. That message would be loved and cherish by the person it was sent to. Here is a list of few Holi messages that can be shared.
Holi messages for Whatsapp, Hike, Line and Telegram
- I wish this festival of Holi makes your life filled with all the colours and make it more colourful.
- May God paint your life with colour of love, colour of Joy, colour of warmth, colour of happiness
- Wishing you a amazingly colourful Holi to cherish for.
- This Holi bring out the colour of positivity and bonfire the negativity. Have a wonderful Holi
- Friends like us, Bright colours, White kurtas, water filled balloons and mouth watering Gujiyas, completes the festival.
- Let the Gulal of Holi fill your heart with love and warmth.
- The wishes of Holi dipped in hues of Love and Trust have reached your inbox.
- Get set, get wet, soak yourself in the colours of happiness, joy and fun.
- May the spirit of Holi brings to you love, joy, health and wealth.
- Give attention, show affection and express your love with colours.
- Wishing you a colour filled life as ever green as Dev Anand and as colourful as that of Raj Kapoor.
- Enjoy your Holi with Melodious song, Rain dance, Thandai and Bhang and see the world more colorfull.
- I wish to God to add more colours in your Phase than on your face.
- Paint your life as bright and colourful as the colours of this festival are.
- Is baar holi main kuch is tarah manaunga, Kar ke khud ko kala pila,teri gali pahonch jaunga
- Is dil ne phir humara kehna maana hai, humein unhe is holi phir rangne jaana hai
- Pichkari ki Dhar, Gulal ki bauchar, Apno ka pyar, Yahi hai yaaron holi ka tyohar
- Red is for love, green is for prosperity, orange is for success and pink is for happiness. May God Bless you and your family with all these colours.
Even a few words can have a strong and long lasting effect on someone’s mind. The list can be compilation of one liner message, movie song, shayari, poetry, quotes, funny messages or quotes. Spread your love and express your heart out by sending these messages. Make this day more beautiful, bright and wonderful for others. A very Happy and fun filled Holi to all.